Terms and Condition
Please ensure the below terms and conditions are read before making a purchase from T2 Vape.
I. ABOUT US
- a) This website is owned and operated by: Galaxy Connect Limited – Company Number: 6059467, UK VAT Registered: 926751602
- b) Our business address is as follows. Galaxy Connect Limited, Unit 7 Apollo Park, Apollo Lichfield Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, B79 7TA.
- c) We can be contacted at the above address and through the below means during business hours 9am to 5:30pm
- d) Email: email@example.com
- e) Phone: Sales and Customer Service 0182 730 7777
- f) Opening hours: Monday to Friday at 9am to 5:30pm
II. PLACING AN ORDER
Placing an order with t2-vape.com couldn’t be easier, you can place an order directly on the website completely hassle-free and pay through Credit Card or you can give our dedicated order line a call on 0182 730 7777 and they will be only too happy to take your order and get your goods dispatched immediately.
- b) The contract between T2-vape and the customer is only confirmed once you receive a dispatch notification for your order. Until such point, the order is classed as an invitation to treat and can be cancelled at any time.
- c) We recommend when placing an order via the website that you use a valid email address as dispatch notifications will be sent to this address which forms the contract between yourself and T2-vape.
- a) Once your order has been received and you have received your dispatch notification from T2-vape, the goods will be immediately dispatched. Depending on the size of the order we may choose to use alternative couriers but generally, your order will be sent with the Royal Mail on a 1st Class Delivery Service. Please note that a signatory may be required at the delivery address location.
- b) Please ensure any problems with your delivery are reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
- c) While your order should normally be received within 1-2 business working days. On occasion, this may take longer. Please allow 14 working days before notifying us should your goods not arrive. This will give the courier enough time to deliver all products during busy times of the year.
- d) If any goods are received faulty please notify T2-vape within 48 hours and we will organize for your goods to be returned to us for credit or refund. Please note where goods are returned and found to be not faulty or user-damaged a refund will not be made.
- e)Holiday period delivery:
We greatly value your support and appreciate your understanding during this festive season. Please take note that due to increased demand and potential courier delays, your order might take a bit longer than usual to reach you. Should you have any questions or require further assistance regarding your order at any stage, we’re more than ready to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated customer support team will attend to your queries promptly.
Thank you for your patience and continued support
IV. YOUR RIGHTS WHERE GOODS ARE NOT OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FIT FOR THEIR PURPOSE OR MISDESCRIBED
- a) Repair or replacement
- Should your goods be received faulty or damaged please notify us within 48 hours and we will have your goods collected and returned to us.
- Should any items returned be deemed to be user-damaged or general wear and tear, a repair/replacement will not be issued and you will need to pay for any re-dispatch of the product.
- If the item returned Is found to have a manufacturing fault, your goods will be repaired/replaced and sent back to you in full working order.
- b) Refunds
- Should your item not be repairable and a refund is required then general wear and tear will play a part in your refund which means you may not receive a full refund. (This only applies to products that have been used for considerable amounts of time before going faulty, the warranty on batteries is only valid for 6 months).
- Money will ordinarily be refunded to the same account debited during purchase. Refunds and partial refunds will ordinarily be completed within 30 days.
V. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS (INFORMATION, CANCELLATION AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES) REGULATIONS 2013 (CCR)
- You have an unconditional right to cancel your order within fourteen days from the day of delivery. PLEASE NOTE: You must take reasonable care of the goods during the cancellation period.
- To cancel your order under the CCR:
- a) Send an email or write to us telling us you wish to cancel the order. Include enough information for us to identify you and your order; this includes your most recent order number and your name and full address.
- b) Parcel up the items you are returning securely to minimise any damage that may be caused during delivery. Please include a copy of your notification of cancellation or order confirmation so we can trace your order quickly.
- c) Return the items to us via an appropriate carrier. PLEASE NOTE that returning goods under the cooling-off period allowed by the CCR is at your cost unless we have supplied alternative goods that you have not found acceptable we recommend using a signed for service for the return of the goods.
- d) Once you have notified us of your intention to cancel the contract we will refund you the cost of your order and its delivery as soon as we can. This will always be within 14 days of us receiving the goods back. For CCR to be applicable the goods must be in an unused condition and returned to us will all packaging etc.
VI. OUR RETURNS POLICY
- a) To return a product to us simply send it to the following address: Galaxy Connect Limited, Unit 7 Apollo Park, Apollo Lichfield Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, B79 7TA., Please ensure you send back with information pertaining to the original order and the reason for its return.
- a) Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
- b) From time to time we will have to change the prices of items. This will not affect the status of confirmed orders and in this case you will only pay the price contained in your order confirmation. If the prices of an unconfirmed order changes, we will let you know and give you the option of cancelling the order.
VIII. ABOUT THESE TERMS
- a) These terms came into force on the 01/01/2015 and apply to all orders made after 0000hrs on that day.
- b) These terms do not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods (section 4) or your right to cancel orders under the CCR (section 5). If you want more information on these rights, they are available from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.